NormesInternationales : IEC 61850-3 /IEEE802.1x/IEEE802.1p
Fields of application include the control of wind turbines, the networking of transformer substations, remote monitoring of power meters (e.g. automatic metering), and security (e.g. video surveillance at airports, hotels, hospitals, schools, etc). Traffic management applications and the control of machines are just a few further examples of the diverse applications of the Nexans iSwitch systems.
Ethernet interfaces from 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps up to 1000 Mbps Ethernet are supported. The iSwitch allows to adapt the interfaces to the application by using the corresponding pluggable modules (Fast Ethernet or Gigabit SFP). It is designed for a wide input voltage and operating temperature range (-40°C up to +85 °C). This underlines the economic efficiency and the flexibility of the Nexans industrial series.
It corresponds to DIN EN 61850-3 (IEC) surroundings - the general requirements for communication-networks in substations. All inputs/outputs are safeguarded against high Surge and Burst attacks.
The management allows an easy configuration and administration from a central location. Rapid Spanning Tree, Radius, Prioritisation and SNMP-Traps are just a few of the implemented features. The replacement and the backup of a configuration can be realized by using an optional memory card (alternatively incl. MAC-address).
- Power over Ethernet (PSE and PD)
- System Configuration Backup on MMC card and boot up with Memory Card MAC address and Configuration
- Vario-SFP-Interface (Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet) with threshold alarm function (Syslog, SNMP-Trap etc.)
- Cable Diagnostic Function for exact localization of errors on the twisted pair cable links
- All configuration settings and status queries via telnet command line interface (CLI) possible
- Automatic upload of CLI configuration files via BootP Extended operating temperature range -40°C ... +85°C (E-Series)
- IEC 61850-3 compliance (E-Series)
- Cisco Interoperability
Internet Group Management Protocol: Yes
Link Layer Discovery Protocol: Yes
This product is also part of our Windlink® offer dedicated to wind turbines.
|Température ambiante d'utilisation, plage||-40 .. 85°C|