Services and solutions
Market leaders worldwide trust Nexans’ Services & FLAMEX® Products to design their mobility solutions. Nexans provides tailored service package to support your operational concerns and challenges.
Smart Inventory Management
Reduce costs in operation, optimize cash flow, free up warehouse space, simplify project management.
Learn more about this:
This solution is using RFID technology on drums to monitor the inventory of cables along the entire supply chain.The benefits are manifold:
- 100% material availability with a reduced inventory and storage space need
- 24/7 real time visibility of the entire cable portfolio
- Simplification of ordering process, incoming goods reception, expedition processes
Engineering of electrical cabling
Assess and improve reliability of the electrical wiring, reduce the total cost-of-ownership, make cable purchases leaner.
- 70% of the total cost of an electrical system is driven and locked by the design.
- Finding the optimum balance between power efficiency, reliability and cost competitiveness is a tremendous challenge.
- Architecture design service consists in re-engineering cabling systems to optimize cable sizing and routing, reduce the complexity of the bill of materials thanks to state of the art simulation and methodologies.
Receive money back in exchange for your leftover cables, to positively contribute to the environment, to respect regulations on waste.
Rolling stock companies in Europe rely in Nexans’ expertise to recycle their cable waste. This service allows you to comply with the increasing environment regulations and at the same time provides a source of revenues from scraps.
Nexans, as a recycling expert ensures an end-to-end service including the collection and transport of cable scraps, recovery in its own treatment plants, and release of the official traceability and compliance documentation and of course the payment.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence