Nexans Interface, subsidiary of Nexans in France, is specialized in components for telecommunication networks.
Founded in 1919 in Vrigne-aux-Bois, in Ardennes region, the company benefits from one century of experience and know-how in the field.
As a leader in copper technology and a major player in fiber-related technologies, Nexans Interface addresses all network deployment professionals (operators, installers, distributors and network owners).
Our products cover all needs, from Central Office to Subscriber's house.
Nexans Interface employs more than 200 people spread over 2 sites:
- Vrigne-aux-Bois: 180 people and a total area of 25,000 m²,
- Nanterre: 30 people.
- 1919: foundation of MARS (Manufacture d’Accessoires pour les Réseaux Souterrains) by Câbles de Lyon and Geoffroy Delore in Vrigne-aux-Bois
- 1953: Fusion with ACTEL (Accessories de Téléphonie) which activities were transferred to the Vrigne-aux-Bois site
- 1981: majority of shares taken by ALCATEL CIT
- 1986: Câbles de Lyon takes 66% of the shares against 34% for ALCATEL CIT
First optical cable head and first watertight optical box (IP68)
- 1994: MARS-ACTEL becomes ALCATEL CABLE Interface
- 2000: Alcatel Cable Interface becomes Nexans Interface