Multi-microcoax cables are for diagnostic devices needed to transmit high-definition images, as well as many other data signals.
Nexans has successfully stranded 528 coax cables together for very tight spaces.
Applications: Ultrasound probes for medical diagnosis
Applications: Ultrasound probes for medical diagnosis.
Nexans capabilities in healthcare
Nexans multi-microcoax cables deliver high bit rate data transmission in EMI conditions and under mechanical stress. Color-code identification, a strippable jacket, and excellent solderability saves you time during the wiring process.
- Bundles of coax cables
- Lay-up of up to 528 microcoax cables
- Clear color identification
- Flexible PVC, PUR, TPE jacket
- Can withstand all sterilization processes
- Biocompatibility: medical grade materials ; FDA approval