Nexans Harnesses has mastered the art of interconnection in confined environments to meet challenges of weight, complexity and durability, not only during the stress of launch, but also in hot/cold orbiting conditions. In satellites, this means efficiently configuring diverse equipment for receive/transmit functions, and installing redundant energy systems for prolonged life in space. Working closely with the client, Nexans Harnesses defines specifications, designs the harnesses, then manufactures and installs them to meet an extremely tigh schedule.
- Extremely lighweight for payload gains
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) for no cross-interference
- Dust-free through clean-rooom manufacturing processes
- Ease-of-installation with firm connections
- Operational reliability over long periods in outer space conditions
- Important cost-saving through structural design
For further information on our capabilities and fields of application, please do select one of the following presentation sheets.