These cables were developed for making connections to submersible pumps in drinking water.
The design is based on EN 50525-2-21.
The ACS and KTW approvals allow the cable to be used in drinking water.
1. Conductor: Flexible plain or tinned copper Class 5 (NF EN 60228) .
2. Insulation: Crosslinked elastomer EI4
3. Outer sheath:
- Special crosslinked elastomer base on type EM2
- Colour blue
- 1 Core = Brown "Other colours on request"
- 2 cores (X) = Brown + Blue
- 3 cores (G) = Green-Yellow + Brown + Blue
- 3 cores (X) = Brown + Black + Grey
- 4 cores (G) = Green-Yellow + Brown + Black + Grey
- 4 cores (X) = Blue + Brown + Black + Grey
- 5 cores (G) = Green-Yellow + Blue + Brown + Black + Grey
- 5 cores (X) = Blue + Brown + Black + Grey + Black
~~~LYONISUB + ~~~ DW ACS / KTW 07RN8-F nb (x ou G) S mm² 269 NEXANS
Permissible current rating is measured for an ambient temperature of 30°C.
|Conductor flexibility||Flexible class 5|
|Halogen free||IEC 60754-1|
|Outer sheath||Special cross-linked elastomer|
|Smoke density||IEC 61034|
|Operating temperature, range||-25 .. 50°C|
|See all products|