StandardsInternational : IEC 60840; IEC 62067; IEC 840
Outer end with porcelain insulator type "SOA" for connecting stations to synthetic insulated cables shielded 72.5 - 550 kV
This concept has experience of over 60 years in cable oil.
Filling of special oil is used for all types.
- To control all the ends of the electric field is produced by cones baffles pre-molded elastomer and to put on.
- The vanishing of all insulators complies with IEC 815 and classified according to the level of pollution.
- On request other lines of flight are possible.
- Ends factory tested.
- Brown glazed porcelain insulator with sealed cast aluminiumarmatures including top cover and base plate in aluminium
- Elastomer stess relief cone
- Filling compound
- Crimped top bolt tinned brass/copper gland
- Sealing material
To be ordered separately:
- Fixing clamps for the cable
- Support structure
- Earthing material
- Arcing horns
|Technology||With porcelain insulator|
|Earthing method||Not insulated|
|Field of application||Outdoor|
|See all products|