Nexans XPLORER™ is a series of innovative optical distribution frames modules developed to meet the future of optical fibre networks. With improved modularity and robustness, greater simplicity and lightness and symmetrical shape, XPLORER™ will push the limits of optical distribution frame solutions.
StandardsInternational : IEC 61753-1
XPLORER™ is a range of premium injection molded optical modules. It allows several functions (combined or not): splicing, patching, splitting and storage. Five concepts influenced the design of the range: modularity, simplicity, robustness, lightness and symmetry.
- Adapting our products to specific operators' usages.
- Anticipating upcoming evolutions of optical fibre networks.
- Designed for intuitive installation and usage.
- Standing free from installation hazards.
- Working for a durable network performance.
- Ensuring optimal functionning over all life phases for all applications.
- Taking security and penibility into account.
- Enhancing transport conditions.
- Allowing polyvalence of installations with low products diversity.
- Reducing stock management and order complexity.
Nexans XPLORER™ is an optimised universal solution of optical distribution frame modules for both small-scale and large-scale deployments.
|Colour||Light grey RAL 7035|
|Cable Diameter, range||5 .. 19mm|
|Operating temperature, range||-40 .. 75°C|
|Chemical resistance||Hydrocarbons resistant|
|See all products|