LANmark ZD box 12 Snap-In White
- For use as consolidation point.
- Compatible with all LANmark snap-in connectors.
- 12 numbered snap-in ports with shutters.
- Pre-Perforated openings for cable entry.
- Easy to install.
Designed for use as consolidation points, zone distribution boxes significantly improve the flexibility of desk locations in open office environments. They are particularly useful in offices where frequent relocation of outlets in the work area is required.
Nexans 12 port ZD box is easy to install on walls, under raised floors or in ceiling voids, due to their multiple mounting features.
The ZD box is compatible with all LANmark snap-in connectors, which can be easily inserted by a simple "one-click" movement.
- 12 numbered ports with shutters.
- compatible with all LANmark snap-in connectors.
- earthing and mass contact features.
- cable entry points at the back and underneath.
- tie-wrap holes for cable fixing.
- foam protection against dust entry.
- multiple mounting features.
|Colour||White RAL 9002|
|Approximate weight per piece||1.25kg|
|Number of ports||12|
|Field of application||Fixed installations|