Country ref. Codet Enedis : 67 90 328
Up to 24kV
StandardsInternational : CENELEC HD 629.1
National : NF C 33-001
Features & benefits
JUR3 RSM combines tape and RSM Nexans technologies for reliable & long-life MV joints.
- Bolted connectors
- multisizes: from 50 to 240 s.q.mm.
- compatible with copper or aluminium cores.
- compatible with PILC and SIC cables.
- compatible with round and sectoral cores, without modifications.
- equipped with shear-off head screws, for a perfect torque.
- no specific tools needed !
The taped transition joint is installed on underground MV power networks (up to 24 kV).
It enables the connection of single cores paper insulated cables(NF C 33-100) to single core synthetic insulated cables (NF C 33-226, NF/UTE C 33-223 & NF C 33-220 standards).
Each JUR3 RSM kit comprises:
- 1 mechanical connector
- Tapes : filling / insulating / holding / electrical field control / mechanical protection,
- 1 metallic mesh
- Foam seals
- Filling resin + filling accessories
This technology requires no heating source. Operating is done by taping & resin injection.
Burying and re-energizing of the joint can be done only after the polymerization of the resin. Pay attention not to move the joint during polymerization process !
|Conductor material||Copper or Aluminum|
|Conductor cross-section, range||50 .. 240mm²|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||12 / 20 (24) kV|
|Dielectric withstand voltage, 50Hz 1mn||55kV|
|Ambient installation temperature, range||5 .. 40°C|