LANmark-5 Unscreened Snap-In connector for stranded wire
- Unscreened version for stranded wire
- No punchdown tool needed for termination
- Reduced risk of installation errors gives consistent performance
- Compatible with all snap-in hardware
- An adapter can be added to fit keystone format
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
National : TIA/EIA-568-B.2
The LANmark-5 Unscreened Snap-in connector for stranded wire is part of the Nexans modular system and fits in all structural hardware designed for this range. As such it supports all data applications defined for Cat5 and Cat5e, such as 10baseT, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 155 ATM.
The LANmark-5 Snap-in connector range is designed to reach the highest performance in Cat 5e and Class D. It has outstanding performance for attenuation (insertion loss), NEXT/FEXT, Power Sum NEXT/FEXT and Return Loss, exceeding the Cat 5e connector specs as in ISO/IEC 11801:2002. Used with Nexans LANmark-5 cables and patchcords, the connector is tested to exceed the link and stringent four-connector channel requirements as defined in the ISO/IEC 11801:2002 standard.
The LANmark-5 Snap-in connector range is covered by the Nexans guarantee conform The General Terms and Conditions of Sales. In combination with the Nexans LANmark-5 product range, the Nexans Certified System Warranty can be obtained, covering parts, system and labour.
The LANmark-5 Unscreened Snap-in connector for stranded wire is especially developed for reliable termination in consolidation points of 3- or 4-connector channel models. The exclusive construction of the wire organizer makes termination fast and self-evident. The LANmark-5 Snap-in connector range is designed to be terminated by hand, without punchdown tool. To allow an even quicker and easier installation, an optional comfort tool can be used (N420.567). This tool includes an extraction mechanism which makes the connector re-usable. The LANmark-5 snap-in range is Nexans technology inside and user friendly outside.
- Fast and easy termination thanks to wire organizer
- No punchdown tool needed
- Colour code : T568A and T568B
- Re-usable with universal comfort tool (N420.567)
- Accepts stranded wire from 24 to 26 AWG
- Fits in all Nexans structural hardware for snap-in format
|Connector type||RJ45 and Tool-less IDC|