LANsense Angled Panel 24 Snap-In Black
- LANsense Intelligent Patch Panels
- Modular 24 Ports Snap-In patch panel
- Compatible with LANmark EVO connectivity.
- LANmark EVO modular connectors sold separately
- Earthing and grounding features with Nexans exclusive design.
- Compatible with Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7A connectors
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
LANsense copper patch panels carry on-board intelligence which remains dormant until enabled by LANsense analysers and software. The panels have in-built sensors to detect the connection status of each port and an I/O connector to link to the analysers.
Manufactured from steel, the panel provides a robust, high density mounting mechanism for Nexans modular connectors and incorporates an integral cable management tray for the secure strain relief of terminated cables.
The LANsense Angled Panel is designed for use in high density applications such as in Data Centres where the specially shaped panel encourages enhanced patch cord management with a reduced requirement for horizontal management bars.
The Angled Panel is recommended for use in patching frames which incorporate enhanced vertical (side) management features.
|I/O Connector - Panel||Type 2|