E3UBPS-RF-RSM 24-50/240 Al/Cu
Country ref. Codet Enedis : 67 92 795
StandardsNational : C 33-050
Features & benefits
The E3UBPS RF RSM combines RF and RSM Nexans technologies to provide long-life and reliable MV connections.
- RF: Rétractable à Froid, Cold-Shrink, reliable and performant technology.
- RSM: Raccords à Serrage Mécanique, Bolted Connectors
- multisection, from 50mm² to 240mm².
- compatible with copper or aluminum cores .
- compatible with synthetic insulated cables (XLPE).
- equipped with shear-off head bolts for a perfect torque !
- no specific tool needed !
The E3UBPS RF RSM has been designed to connect 12/20(24) kV XLPE cables (complying with NF C 33-226, NF/UTE C 33-223 et NF C 33-220) with cross sections from 50 to 240 mm² and copper or aluminuim cores.
Cores are connected by a bolted connector.
Each E3UBPS kit contains:
- 3 cold-shrinkable anti-tracking tubes
- 3 bolted connectors pre-installed on an insulating device.
- 1 earthing device.
This thechnology neither need heating source, nor wrapping or pouring material addition., Assembly is done by removing tubes, and don't need a specific tool.
|Conductor material||Copper or Aluminum|
|Conductor cross-section, range||50 .. 240mm²|
|Ambient installation temperature, range||5 .. 40°C|
|Main cable||Synthetic insulated cable|