Country ref. Codet Enedis : 67 90 820
StandardsInternational : CENELEC HD 629.1;CENELEC HD 629.2
National : C 33-050
Features & benefits
The JTMP RF RSM combines RF and RSM Nexans technologies for reliable & long-life MV joints.
- RF: Cold-shrinkable technology, well-known for its reliability and endurance.
- RSM: mechanical connectors
- multisizes: from 95mm² to 240mm².
- compatible with copper or aluminium cores.
- compatible with PILC and XLPE cables.
- compatible with round and sectoral cores, without modifications.
- equipped with shear-off head screws, for a perfect torque.
- no specific tools needed !
The JTMP RF RSM is installed on underground MV power networks (up to 24 kV).
It enables the connection of three cores paper insulated cables to 3 single core synthetic insulated cables (complying with NF C 33-226, NF/UTE C 33-223 & NF C 33-220 standards).
Each JTMP RF RSM is made of three cold-shrinkable sub-groups:
- 3 sealing kits for paper insultaed cables
- 1 break-out kit
- 3 joint body assemblies, including screen continuity and sealing
This technology requires no heating source and no filling material. Installation is done by removal of the support tubes.
The joint can be energized immediately after installation.
|Conductor material||Copper or Aluminum|
|Conductor cross-section, range||95 .. 240mm²|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||12 / 20 (24) kV|
|Dielectric withstand voltage, 50Hz 1mn||55kV|
|Ambient installation temperature, range||5 .. 40°C|