LANmark-OF Pigtail SC/UPC Singlemode Tight Buffer LSZH 9/125 1m 12 Colours
- Factory terminated fibre assembly
- Tight Buffer pigtail: 1-2cm stripping in one action
- Set of 12 pigtails with different jacket colours
- Insertion loss per connection without splice: typical 0,1 dB; 0.25 dB maximum
- 100 % factory tested
- Compatible with LANmark-OF splice cassette with heat shrink protectors.
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
Pigtail set characteristics
- Fibre assembly to terminate cable with fusion splicing
- Suitable for use in patch panels using splice cassettes
- The pigtails can be stripped in one action over a distance of 1-2cm
- Jacket colours match fibre colours according to TIA/EIA-598-B
- Jacket colours: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Grey, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Pink, Turquoise
- 12 pigtails on a cardboard and wrapped in a bubblefoam
- The LANmark-OF OM3 pigtails have LANmark-OF OM3 GIGAliteFLEX fibre inside. This bend insensitive multimode fibre has a small bend radius of 7,5 mm and is compliant to IEC 60793-2-10, fibre model A1a.2b.
- The LANmark-OF OM4 pigtails have LANmark-OF OM4 GIGAliteFLEX fibre inside. This bend insensitive multimode fibre has a small bend radius of 7,5 mm and is compliant to IEC 60793-2-10, fibre model A1a.3b.
- The LANmark-OF SM pigtails have LANmark-OF SM GIGAliteFLEX fibre inside. These fibres are bend insensitive and compliant to ITU-T G.657.A1 and to IEC 60793-2-50, fibre model B6.a1.
Compatibility and installation practices
- Tight buffer pigtails are compatible with heat shrink splice cassettes (N890.090 and N890.095) with heat shrink protections (N890.021).
- Tight buffer pigtails are recommended to be used with tight buffer cables, i.e. with 900 um fibres. When using loose tube cables (250 um fibres) additional stress on the loose tube fibres should be limited as much as possible
- Around the splice area the pigtail needs to be stripped till the cladding before insertion in the splice tool.
- For proper alignment in the fusion splice tool the pigtail is fixed on the 900 um outer sheath. There is no need to strip the outer sheath of the pigtail on the place for fixation for getting a proper fixation.
Nexans LANmark-OF pigtails are covered by Nexans warranty as described in the General Terms and Conditions.
|Fiber optic type||SM (G657.A1)|
|Insertion Loss, maximum, dB||0.25dB|
|Return Loss, Minimum, dB||50dB|
Docs and info
Macrobending loss Singlemode
10 turns on a 15 mm radius mandrel
≤ 0,25 dB
≤ 1,0 dB
1 turns on a 7,5 mm radius mandrel
≤ 0,75 dB
≤ 1,5 dB