Storage / OLSH 6 left axis elementary version
- Swiveling module for ETSI frames
- Full access to the back of the frame
- Storage of up to 72 cords
- A KINOPTIC™ product
Either at the central office or at a node of the FTTH network, the OLSH module in its frame (OPTEASTAR 2+, PME cabinets) allows to coil and handle excess lengths of optical cords between the splicing level and the patching level.
The coiling module is a basic chassis composed of 6 (ETSI) levels allowing the coiling of excess lengths between a splicing distribution level and a patching level. Each coiling level can receive up to 12 cords. This is variable depending on the length to be handled.
The maximum capacity of each module is 72 cords (ETSI 100mm). The shelf of each level is of the swivelling type in order to optimise accessibility, while also reducing the movement of cords when opening the shelf, thus guaranteeing a minimum transient loss effect.
The module is composed of the following elements:
- A fixed chassis attached to the rack,
- 6 (ETSI) swivelling distribution levels,
- Each coiling level is fitted with 2 or 4 coiling rings, depending on its utilisation, allowing the storage of excess lengths.
The management of patchcords is done at the front of the module on the rotation axis side.
|Number of coiling rings||12.0|