POB 36 left axis elementary version pre-equipped with 36 SC
- Swivelling module for 19'' or ETSI frames
- Full access to the back of the frame
- Combined functions: splicing and patching
- 36 premium SC/APC adaptors
- 36 premium SC/APC pigtails
- A KINOPTIC™ product
StandardsInternational : Nexans specification
The POB 36 1U is a module with combined splicing and patching functions. It is used to connect up to 36 fibres.
On the terminal part of FTTH network, it is the transition element towards active equipment. The module is installed either in Central Office or in FTTH nodes. It can also be used as a distribution module.
The POB 36 1U module includes a space reserved for splicing of the incoming fibres. Splicing is performed in splicing trays.
A panel ensures the patching functions with a capacity of up to 36 connection points (SC).
The module is compatible with all tupe of frames (19'' or ETSI standards) with a minimum depth 300mm. This is an elementary version.
The accessories fitted with the module guarantee the conformity with the bending radius of the fibres (G652). It is prepared in order to minimise the installation time on sites where it is deployed.
The module is composed of the following subparts:
- Fixed chassis or enveloppe attached to the rack (19'' or ETSI)
- Swivelling chassis (left or right versions are available) including a patch panel with alphanumerical identifier for the adaptors,
- Pivoting support to access the splice trays
- Device for lateral management of optical jumpers harnesses,
- A primary fan-out device (in option).
The management of cables or protectrion tubes is done at the rear of the module whilst the management of the jumpers is performed at the front and on the rotation axis side.
|Number of connectors||36|
|Minimum static operating bending radius||30mm|
|Operating temperature, range||-25 .. 70°C|