PME PE cabinet 19'' 8U 750x750x300
StandardsInternational : IEC 61753-1
Outdoor Polyester cabinets are a cost-effective solution for cross-connect cabinet. They are optimized for street use for configurations point to point or PON with integration of splitters.
Compared to other outdoor cabinets solutions, outdoor Polyester cabinets are the cheapest solution with a great resistance to corrosion and chemical attacks but with no possibility to customize in term of size and color. Design is well adapted to 1 door configuration, with 2 doors, a central pillar embarrass the jumpering.
Outdoor Polyester cabinets are equipped with 1 or 2 racks with format 19'' or ETSI compatible with all types of optical modules (swiveling type), with a area behind the modules for clamping, fan-out of cables and management of fiber and with a coiling area for patchcords overlength management .
Depending on the need, the range is available in various heights up to 1500mm (with plinth of 250mm included), a standard depth of 300 mm and a width of 750mm (1 door) or 1500mm (2 doors).
- Material : Polyester reinforced fiberglass with anti-UV, anti-corrosion flat SMC finish. Orthophthalic resin insensitive to chemicals
- Color : Light grey RAL 7035 without anti-graffiti effect
- Protection : IP55/IK10, with operating temperature from -35 to +85°C
- Door(s) : 110° opening, handle with locking system 3 points and lock (triangle 8mm)
- Fixing : On concrete slab with screws (not provided)
These cabinets comply with current regulations and are EC certified.
Fiber optic cables entry is performed by the plinth. Cables clamping and fanout is also made in lower part on each cabinet. Management of tubes or cables to modules is made on the bottom plate of the rack behind the modules.
|Colour||Light grey RAL 7035|
|Material||Polyester loaded with glass fibre|
|Fiber optic type||SM (G.652D)|
|Operating temperature, range||-35 .. 85°C|
|Field of application||Indoor, Outdoor|