PME SP Steel Cabinet 19'' 23U 1350x750x350
StandardsInternational : IEC 61753-1
Outdoor single skin metallic cabinets are a well-adapted solution for cross-connect cabinet. They are optimized for street use for configurations point to point or PON with integration of splitters.
Compared to other outdoor cabinets solutions, outdoor single skin metallic cabinets are the best alternative between price and customization. Design is adapted to as well in 1 door than in 2 doors configurations (without central pillar) so with full access. These cabinets are available in steel or aluminium painted for high resistance to corrosion and reduction of weight.
Outdoor single skin metallic cabinets are equipped with 1 or 2 racks with format 19'' compatible with all types of optical modules (swiveling type), with a area behind the modules for clamping, fan-out of cables and management of fiber and with a coiling area for patchcords overlength management .
Depending on the need, the range is available in various heights up to 1600mm (with plinth of 200mm included), a standard depth of 350 mm and a width of 750mm (1 door) or 1500mm (2 doors). Specific sizes are available on demand.
- Material : steel (Aluzinc) or aluminium* painted
- Color : Standard light grey RAL 7035, option with full choice of paint with anti-graffiti effect
- Protection : IP55/IK10, with operating temperature from -40 to +65°C (category A)
- Door(s) : 120° opening, handle with locking system 3 points and lock (triangle 8mm)
- Fixing : On concrete slab with screws (not provided) or by using fixing frame
* Option with anti-sticking bumps available with aluminium.
These cabinets comply with current regulations and are EC certified.
Fiber optic cables entry is performed by the plinth. Cables clamping and fanout is also made in lower part on each cabinet. Management of tubes or cables to modules is made on the bottom plate of the rack behind the modules.
Cabinet is fixed on concrete slab with screws (not provided) or with fixing frame.
|Fiber optic type||SM (G.652D)|
|Operating temperature, range||-40 .. 65°C|
|Field of application||Indoor, Outdoor|