LANmark-OF UG/MG LSZH
NormesInternationales : ISO/IEC 11801
Description and Application
The loose tube design from Nexans provide a strong cable with high resistance to impacts.
The central tube contains up till 24 fibres with a diameter of 250 um. For multitubes, the tubes contains up to 12 fibres. Termination of these fibres is done with splicing with pigtails.
The watertight glass yarns and the gel inside the tube makes this cable design watertight and suitable for installation outdoor in a duct by pulling. Its fire performance allows indoor installation as well.
- Loose tube
- Optical fibre (250 um)
- Reinforced watertight glass yarns
- LSZH outer jacket with UV resistant additive
- Outdoor cable for installation in a duct and indoor cable
- Designed for termination by splicing
- Central loosetube / Multitube design
- All dielectric
- Waterproof structure
- Rodent retardant
- Flame non propagation (IEC 60332-1)
- Fire non propagation (IEC 60331-3 & NFC 32070-C1)
- Available in all fibre grades
- Available from 4-24 fibres
- Reaction to Fire Eca, according to EN50575:2014+A1:2016