NormesInternationales : IEC 60104; IEC 62219
Aero-Z are basically AAAC bare overhead compact conductors made with a combination of round (internal) and Z-shaped (external layers) interlocked wires. They are designed according IEC 62219 standard.
They can be built by using different types of alloys in order to optimize mechanical and electrical characteristics depending on customer requirements.
Alloys used are normally aluminum alloys as AlMgSi (as per EN50183 or IEC 60104) or optionally Al59 as per Swedish Standard SS 424 08 13.
The internal wires can be protected against corrosion by application of adapted grease on demand.
The compact design itself allows a better filling ratio of conductive material, permitting to increase cross-sectional area for a same diameter and consequently to reduce electrical resistance and operation temperature for same amperes to be transmitted. In such a way, Joule losses can be minimized (around 15-20%).
The shape of the Z-wires is designed in such a way that the drag coefficient under strong wind speeds is greatly reduced, so the transversal efforts on cross-arms are much lower as well as the swinging angle.
Compared with a equivalent in diameter traditional conductor made with round wires:
- Real LOW LOSSES conductor: Significant losses reduction for same current to be transmitted.
- Permitt to increase ampacity around 10 %.
- Lower drag coefficient at high wind speeds, minimizing transversal loads on crossarms.
- Lower ice accretion risks due to their higher torsional stiffness and smooth surface
- Lower risks of short-circuits due to broken wires (interlocked Z-wires)
|Nombre de fils aluminium||19|
|Diamètre des fils Aluminium||3.35mm|
|Nombre de couches de fils Z||72|
|Surface de l'aluminium ou de l'AGS||943,7mm²|
|Résistance ohmique max. du conducteur à 20°C||0,036Ohm/km|