The all-new LANsense Software is built using modern tools. It is fully compatible with existing LANsense NGA hardware. Read the description to know more.Read more
Nexans ref. N874.DEV
The new LANsense software is:
- 64-bit application (makes better use of a modern O/S).
- Uses Professional MS SQL database (including the use of enterprise-class platforms) including MS SQL Express.
- VM ready.
- Web application – no client software required. Installed on a server, compatible with HTML 5 browser (database accessible from any machine in your organisation)
- Accessible on Phone/tablet with good network connectivity.
- ISO 18598 - AIM standard-compliant.
- Fully compatible with existing NGA hardware.
- Improved NGA hardware testing.
- Active Discovery only connects to switches – less network traffic overhead.
- Detailed Graphical view of Cabinets including Patch Panels and patching status.
- Detailed view of circuit trace with information of previously connected devices.
- Integrated with interactive floor plan module which allows CAD created floorplans to be uploaded in picture format.
- Includes pre-loaded numerous reports.
- Additional optional modules like Active Discovery and Network Diagram can be added to the base application.
- Multi-language per user.
- Training and support are available.
- Supports Cross-Connect and Inter-Connect configurations.
- Graphical Representation: Real-Time graphical visualization of your network infrastructure like Racks, Patch Panels, Networking Equipments, Servers etc.
- Circuit Connectivity: LANsense provides the real-time end to end circuit connectivity information from the networking equipment end (Managed Switches) to the End devices, along with the information of physical infrastructure included in the trace
- Floor Planners: An interactive tool used for documenting your end devices and locating them on the floor plans. CAD created floor plans of Data Centers, IT rooms, MDF/IDF, Building floors and Rooms can be uploaded. Cabling infrastructure elements like Floor Boxes, Cabinets, Data/Voice sockets etc can be dragged and dropped on the floor plan.
- Work Orders: A management tool used for maintenance, repair, and operation related to your network infrastructure
- Email Notification and Logs: LANsense detects changes related to physical activity in your network on selected events and notifies the user providing an additional layer of security.
- Dashboards and reports: LANsense software gives a quick and simplified overview of the status of your network infrastructure on the home page and generates reports
The software is fully compatible with existing NGA Hardware.
Software System Requirements
Server Software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2012 Server R2 (UK English) or above (Server 2008 also supported for existing customers)
- Microsoft SQL Server (Standard Edition) 2012 (UK English) or above (2008 also supported), appropriate licenses
- Microsoft .NET framework version 4.x
- Microsoft IIS (Internet Information Services.) version 7 and above
- Optional - VMWARE Workstation 15v Player only required for LANsense Active Discovery
Server Hardware Requirements
- Dedicated Server
- Quad Core 3.1Ghz or faster with Virtualization Technology (VT)
- 16Gb RAM
- Fast network connection. Gigabit preferred.
- 1TB disk space (Fast drives) (2Gb must be available always to allow for transaction files)
Remote Access preferable for support
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence