Sao Paulo Metro
Hyundai Rotem to develop 14 new six-car driverless trains on the Line Four of the Sao Paulo subway, for the next FIFA World Cup and Olympics in Brazil.
- improve its rolling stock to safely welcome the large crowds that will attend the two events;
- first driverless train technology used in Sao Paulo.
- Nexans FLAMEX® range will provide power, control and jumper cables; they have been designed with safety in mind;
- strong support by local sales organisation;
- high level of technical support and ability to be fully reactive.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence