InternationalCENELEC HD 629.1
Features & benefits
The E3UIC RF RSM combines RF and RSM Nexans technologies to provide long-life and reliable MV connections!
- RF: Rétractable à Froid, Cold-Shrink, reliable and performant technology.
- RSM: Raccords à Serrage Mécanique ; Bolted Connectors
- multisection, from 50mm² to 240mm².
- compatible with copper or aluminum cores .
- compatible with synthetic insulated cables (XLPE).
- equipped with shear-off head bolts for a perfect torque !
- no specific tool needed !
The E3UIC RF RSM has been designed to connect 12/20(24) kV XLPE cables (complying with NF C 33-226, NF/UTE C 33-223 et NF C 33-220) with rated cross sections from 50 to 240 mm² and copper or aluminuim cores to medium voltage switchgears.
Cores are connected by a bolted lug.
Each E3UIC kit contains:
- 3 cold-shrinkable anti-tracking tubes
- 3 bolted lugs.
- 3 removable boot sleeves (MEC), allowing later access to earthing
- 3 earthing devices.
This thechnology neither need heating source, nor wrapping or pouring material addition., Assembly is done by removing tubes, and don't need a specific tool.
Ready to use ! Power can be switched on once the assembly is done.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence